Sunday, February 3, 2013

New Year's Sale Extended!

Wow, it's been a little while.  I've been busy moving into a new house for the past couple of weeks, so I've had rather limited time for composing, let alone formatting the music for publication.  Because of this, I've decided to extend my sale through this week.  All of my current prices, including the free pieces, will remain at their current price, and any new pieces this week will start at a discounted rate.

We're pretty settled and I have more time on my hands now, so I will be uploading several new pieces this week.  Keep an eye on this blog and my website:

http://josiahbode.musicaneo.com/

Also, here are a few pictures of my new house :)

Living Room
Daughter's Bedroom
Guest Bed

Basement Bathroom



No comments:

Post a Comment