Saturday, January 5, 2013

New Year's Sale

Happy New Year!  This year my New Year's resolution is to compose more actively and upload new music every week.  Sometimes this will be my original compositions; other times it will be arrangements or transcriptions I have done.  This week, I uploaded a transcription of Chopin's Waltz in A Minor (Op. 34 No. 2) for saxophone quartet.  You can check it out here.

Also, to celebrate the New Year and promote my resolution, I have discounted all of my music that is online.  For the whole month of January, my original compositions are 25% off, and I am offering transcriptions (including the Chopin Waltz) completely free of charge.  So if you're interested in checking out some of what I've done, now is the perfect time to do it!

Here's a link to my main site: http://josiahbode.musicaneo.com/

Lastly, I plan to have a different poll on my blog each month.  This time I want to know what my audience is, so I'm asking about your role in music: whether you are a performer, composer, simply a listener, or something else.  You can find the poll on the left side of the page, and you may select as many roles as apply to you.

Any feedback regarding my music or my blog is appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment